Thursday 16 December 2010

inspiration etcetera...




There's nothing like being ill and guiltlessly drawing a whole bunch of animals for fun to coax yourself out of a major design slump.  The little bunny is for a lovely girl named Issie who turns fourteen today.  Happy birthday, you!

In other news, I saw Karolin Schnoor's work featured on Print & Pattern today and can honestly say I am gutted I've never come across her work before!  It's amazing (I think you would like it in particular, Amber).

Also, I'm thinking about setting up an Etsy shop to sell some of my remaining Christmas Fayre goodies like these notebooks, so watch this space! (Please forgive the awful quality of the photo, my cameraman has left the house leaving me with only an analogue SLR at my disposal...good old Photo Booth.)



That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment